CureZone   Log On   Join
TESTIMONIAL ~ 5 mos. Lugol's supplememtation

Views: 1,655
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 912,089

TESTIMONIAL ~ 5 mos. Lugol's supplememtation

Altho it's hard to tell, I believe I'm close also, if not there.
5 months at 100+mg (in Lugol's), currently reduced (by convenience only) to 50mg per day. Stopped doing the salt-water/vit C thing a month or two ago.

Urine color has returned to normal altho it has a stronger odor than usual. Body Odor is also a little stronger than I'm accustomed to.

Benefits of this protocol are difficult for me to determine. Haven't seen any dramatic changes or improvements in health.
Many small changes which could as easily be attributed to other causes.
-Possible small improvement in mental clarity.
-Spent the entire weekend in direct sun (no sunblock) while doing farm duties for my parents--altho I turned a nice shade of lobster-red while in the sun, there was absolutely no sunburn.
-Last month's visit to my Homeopath showed much less mercury in the dry blood sample than previously, but I don't think it's a particularly good test.
-Told several times how much better I look.

But there has been no effect on Candida symptoms and no noticeable improvement in vision, hearing or joint pain. No changes to first morning urine pH of 6.2. And it hasn't turned me into a Don Juan. :(
Nor has it hyper-activated my pineal gland to help solve the mystical concepts I'm wrestling with.

It's not the elusive cure-all.

In the end, the information the principals of this forum have provided has convinced me of the long-term value of Iodine supplementation. And the dramatic effect it has on skin issues like moles and scars provides a clear demonstration of it's effect. So, whether I can see the benefits or not, I intend on continuing supplementation indefinitely, at the 50-100mg level.

Thanks, VWT!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.172 sec, (1)