CureZone   Log On   Join
For Consideration: Re: ****PHARMA ADS On Curezone****

unyquity Views: 4,322
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 91,194

For Consideration: Re: ****PHARMA ADS On Curezone****

I am totally out of time for posting (or responding) for a time, but I have the VERY strong feeling that I should post 'my heart':

Curezone IS a major ship on the Internet; it's truths affects thousands of people positively...whether it is infested with rats OR whether the captain seems to have lost his bearing.

What would Ghandi have done?

Jump ship? Or save the ship?

If Ghandi could pull an ENTIRE COUNTRY away from oppression, certainly we have the power to do the same for Curezone.

I think we all need to consider what we can do to help put Curezone back 'to rights' before we give up and abandon the thousands of people that come to Curezone for the truth.

This is not unlike WWII or the American Revolution. Yes, some may have no choice but to protect themselves and their families and avoid the fight entirely. Afterall, the 'terrain' IS everything...and mental anguish and spiritual stress is a horrible terrain to live within. However, some MUST stay and fight, or the battle is lost before it's begun.

There is fire; there is water. Enough water can quench ANY fire...but not if the individual vessels of water don't combine with other vessels of water to create the necessary cleansing/flush. In fact, each individual vessel of water can easily be turned to steam by the fire, leaving each individual too weak to fight OR combine with others.

My heart says: 'peaceful resistance and/in unity' can change ANYTHING.

My body has to go, and deal with the need for 'filthy lucre' (lol), but my grieving soul and indomitable spirit remain with you all.

Please don't leave Owen, we need your knowledge & peace (and your kites! :)

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.391 sec, (1)