CureZone   Log On   Join
The Ides of Halos - OrthoHalosupplemenation

Views: 1,429
Published: 14 years ago

The Ides of Halos - OrthoHalosupplemenation

Saw an article on bromide plasma levels, and an average value from considering all the data was 7 ppm in that study.

7ppm is 0.0007%, so a 150 pound person would have about 2.3 grams of total bromide in their body. But, the bones typically account for 20% of the body weight, more or less, so an average person may have on the order of about 1.8 grams of bromide in them, if the 7 ppm number is reflective. The study was from the 1950's I recall.

According to Dr. Abraham, an average body should contain about 1500 mg (1.5 g) of iodine, and the total chloride store is 150 grams.

This guy says the total body chloride is 115 grams

http://aliveandbewell.com/chloride

Regardless, the total body ratio of Cl : Br : I appears to be on the order of about

100 : 1 : 1

give or take a little.

So, I ponder whether it is beneficial to supplement onesself with a solution containing all three Cl, Br, I in the ratio of about 100:1:1. If those are in fact the normal levels, then one might be able to drink such a solution regularly, for a long time.

Dr. Abraham wouldn't agree with this, since he believes all bromide to be bad, but I can't fathom that as being absolutely true. I might cut the Br to half of that and do a solution of 200:1:2 in Cl:Br:I ratio.

A daily consumption of five grams of chloride plus twenty five milligrams bromide plus fifty milligrams Iodide would be at the 200:1:2 ratio, and would provide 50 mg of Iodide, which is on the order of the amount recommended by Dr. Abraham for the iodide.

Of course, this is just theory.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)