CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My first "BIG" flush

Ragnarok Views: 1,366
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 910,571

Re: My first "BIG" flush

Sure thing. It's pretty similar to most I've seen, I just chose to follow this method. For about 5 days before I cleanse, I drink apple juice and take some malic acid tablets with water. I TRY to keep a relatively low-fat diet during the week, but I'm also working out daily so I still am eating meats and nuts and whatnot. On Saturday usually is when I do the cleanse (which means no going out and partying :( ) I will usually have some fruit for breakfast, and then for lunch I eat some rice and steamed broccoli, then the same again around 1pm. No eating after 2. Epsom Salts mixed with juice from half a lemon (only way I can drink it) at 6pm and 8pm, then drink my orange & lemon juice with extra virgin olive oil and right to bed at 10pm. Then Epsom Salts again at 6am and 8am, fruit juice around 10, then I have some rice and veggies again around noon, and start eating relatively normal by dinner time again.

That's about it. Hardest part is sticking to the diet because I'm 6'0" and 165lbs, and my metabolism is insane. But I just distract myself by playing video games or something to take my mind off my stomach all day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)