Humaworm cured me of my candida, but it's so true about having to deal with the underlying issues that created the environment that allowed it to grow in the first place. These fall into several areas:
1. Diet, and the benefits of eating more alkaline as opposed to acidic foods;
2. Heavy metal toxicity from Amalgam fillings or other sources of metals;
4. High glucose levels in the body (diabetes, or even being mildly diabetic.)
5. Lack of adequate flora in the gut from Antibiotic use; and
6. Supression of the immune system from cortisone treatments.
If the underlying conditions aren't dealt with, it will be as the old saying goes, "Candida is easy to kill. I've killed it hundreds of times."