CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A View From Inside A Commercial Forum

white tiger Views: 1,525
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 91,008

Re: A View From Inside A Commercial Forum

Hi humaworm

Don't even listen that call natural medicine people a "Quack", You don't need them.
Some of them will eventually discover that living chemically is not the answer to health.

Just keep helping those in need humaworm.

I never promote any products, but I must say this.

I looked at the ingredients in your formula. It is the most complete formula I have ever seen. I offer my highest compliments to whoever made it.

This is why I like your formula so much:

It even destroys the larva protected inside the eggs, and prevents any leftover eggs in the system from hatching later.

The formula does a lot more than just getting rid of all the parasites, it promotes and protects the health of the whole digestive system during the cleanse.

There is no way I could make that formula for personal use without paying several times more than you charge for it.

I don't want to sound like a commercial for the humaworm formula, but I was very impressed by the consideration to prevent harshness on the body that most cleanses cause.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.547 sec, (1)