CureZone   Log On   Join
Pulp in the lemonade?

Ceeeeez Views: 1,530
Published: 14 years ago

Pulp in the lemonade?

Oh brother...

So here I am in the middle of a perfectly good Master-Cleanse and somehow just now I've picked up that MAYBE it's not good to have any little tidbits of pulp from the lemons in the lemonade.

Burroughs book says NOTHING about this. In fact, it's rarely mentioned ANYWHERE. But some of the other posts about coming off the cleanse seem to indicate you have to keep pulp completely out of the equation or else digestion will still be occurring.

Now, is this true? I juice my organic lemons either buy hand or with my electric juicer. I strain the liquid for seeds and large chunks of pulp. However, there is STILL pulp floating around. Other than straining this stuff through multiple cheesecloths or a super-fine mesh, what else can you do? And how important IS it really?

I have not really been having any "positive" signs of detox. I drink only 6 lemonades a day (the minimum). I use 50% of the maple syrup because I need to reduce during the cleanse. I drink over half my body weight in water. I do the tea at night and the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the morning. I'm using super-hot 100,000 btu cayenne, too. Still... not much in the way of detox effects. No tongue coating, etc.

Also, I have to say this is the EASIEST of the 3 MC's I've done. Is it possible to be on Day 11 and not be in detox yet? And... could it be something silly like PULP causing this??

Any advice from you long-time MCer's would be appreciated. At this point it's just a 21-Day MC... but maybe I need to go longer?

I'm confused! :)

-Ceeeeez

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)