CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no male bashing here...

Views: 1,889
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 90,644

Re: no male bashing here...

most of the men I know *are* feminists..although that word and its concepts seem a bit dated now-->>Almost quaint, at least in the world I live in, though I'm very aware that the world as a whole is woefully backward, as regards women's rights as human beings, much less radiant beings of light (as we all are and *will* be.) I always found any kind of 'ism' to be self-limiting, feminism included--which is not to say that feminism can't and shouldn't be embraced within a much greater and more inclusive view (in my view). ;-) Honestly, most of the (straight) men I've known would rather spend time with women any day (and not merely as sexual beings) than their own sex. My own partner considers that the female is (in truth) a step up,
if you will. Remember the old feminist line "Adam was a rough draft?"

I guess though, I just find the idea of a "woman's forum" here, on such a public site, where people can have many user names, a little -- yeah, sticky. By sticky, I mean a little limited too. I like men! Even more, I like human beings, who view themselves more as Mind in consciousness than consciousness in form.

I also feel like there are already plenty of forums here where women can get women's and men's opinions, and where both sexes can share, reasonably freely. That to me, is a real plus on curezone.

When you lock the door on anything, it tends to attract those who have too much 'charge' around whatever is being 'protected'. I'm sure there'd be plenty of eyes! Yes...and even revelation, but it's just as probable to confuse looking with seeing.

I hope that makes sense

C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)