CureZone   Log On   Join
Gender Benders

Views: 1,981
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 90,649

Gender Benders

Yes, indeed...all is well...NOW!

Actually I did NOT know that CF was a 'HE', alleged or otherwise. I thought perhaps a bitter, man-hating gal! Funny how we attribute genders to posters. I am frequently mistaken for male...which I am most definitely NOT (even though one poster keeps insisting that I am, go figure!), and I have mistaken many posters for the wrong gender. I was sure that Lapis was a 'SHE' for the longest time, and thought CF was a 'HE'. I still don't know about FF or Chiron. A poster recently explained their assumption that I was male by commenting that my posts were informative and thorough, but lacked emotion and nurturing...after I replied to about a half dozen of their posts. *sigh*

Curious...is it the energy...the writing style...the content...the words used? What is it that causes so many of us to confuse certain people's genders from their posts? Hmmmmm...?

*Frankly, I don't know many (any?) men who use ellipses and exclamation points like I do...they're all over my posts! And to suggest that I don't show emotion? Hmph!!!

And Miss Alikat...I know exactly what you mean about the Debate Forums ! And it's "SMILE" (if you're gonna plagirize, anyway)...but I just as soon LAUGH!!! LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.922 sec, (1)