CureZone   Log On   Join
To Miss #36 and F.F.

Alikat Views: 2,008
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 90,640

To Miss #36 and F.F.

C'mon you two, smile a little with me. Miss 36 you know me well enough to know that I'm never too far away from making a silly comment if the opportunity arises, so obviously my post was basicallly tongue in cheek. ALTHOUGH, let's be honest now, there have always been "no girls allowed" signs throughout history which we have purposefully disregarded, or we would all still be quietly scrubbing pots in the basement. #36, you've met many anally retentive people in your lifetime (ha ha ha), you ought to know what I'm talking about....:-D

What CF said rang true to the shennanigans and posturing which often occurs in the Debate Forums ever since they went up on Curezone. We have had some pretty feisty females, but usually the real show of ruffled feathers comes from the males, and if you all think a little, it won't be hard to figure out what I'm talking about. The bit about the no girls sign, is just my cartoonish attempt to characteerize that attitude, more than any technical gender discrimination. It was a bad joke you guys! But come to think of it, this whole thing belongs in a Women's Chat forum far better than here at the Webmasters lair, huh? Perhaps Spirit stopped reading this post already.

Just for the record, although I don't consider myself a feminist, I root for feminists as much as anyone else who is dished out unfairness - period. I was born to follow the beat of my own tambourine and I've been busy doing just that ever since.

And now, for a bit of plagiarism on my part:

Laugh, 'tis your choice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.781 sec, (1)