CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Forum Request

molly bloom Views: 2,069
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 90,591

Re: Forum Request

Lapis, are you a male or a female? Sorry to ask, but I swear I could never tell.

Now, if you are a man, I'm curious why you would want this? Of course, I am all for any female interaction, totally. When the early days of AOL started, I haunted the womens posts, because I was always a very active feminist (and very supportive of all women in general). But as you know, those were dark days on the internet, and those places became extremely annoying very quickly.

But the problem with a womans forum is what would we talk about? We already have beauty, and menopause, and pregnancy, etc. here. So women can pick choose where they need the support.

Perhaps if you gave your idea about what women could talk about, then we could give it a more appropriate title, like Feminists Forum.

Women still need to support each other, and here they do. In reality, they often don't unfortunately.

Thanks for thinking of the ladies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)