CureZone   Log On   Join
My Comments

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
Lapis Views: 2,077
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 90,593

My Comments

I think the softened disclaimer euphemizes things way too much and opt for the first wording with the addition of a border around the disclaimer and the words "Commercial Forum" in red letters. The way it is now, most people won't even see it. There are many forums whose main intent is to drive clientel to their site for making purhchases. Diclosure must be sought to alert the current blending in of commercial content and thus covert spamming under the guise of freely shared info.

It is in the best interest (monetarily) for commercial forums to blend in (piggy back on the notion of information without monetary agenda) and it is in the best interest of forum users to be given a clear and upfront disclaimer that aims to seperate this commercial content from non commercial content. The current blending of the two without seperation works to dissolve credibility of the curezone community while enhancing sales for select individuals.

So Again I opt for...."Commercial Forum: Alternative Health Advice and Supportive Services/Products Offered" with "Commercial Forum" in red letters (or a different colour), and the entire disclaimer bordered so that it is actually seen.

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)