CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3 :)

healthy-mission Views: 1,143
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,441

Re: Day 3 :)

I'm still on board. I am surprised by how motivated I am. When I have a moment of weakness, I will have some juice or tea and the moment passes. For my first time fasting, I actually believe that I am going to make it for 30 days. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if when I got to 30 days I decide to go longer. This morning I was down another 2 pds - making my weight loss 3 pds total. This motivated me. I know that people like to say that weight you lose while fasting is water weight - but when I've lost weight fasting before it stayed off (well, until I got pregnant). I am glad that everybody else has stayed strong as well. The support really helps. Yesterday afternoon when I had a babysitter I wound up sleeping for 2 hours. I wasn't planning on napping but I am giving in to what my body wants. Usually when I am really tired I will get some caffeine - but I am hoping to give up the caffeine for good. Or at least save it for special occasions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)