CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3 :)

on-a-mission Views: 1,140
Published: 15 years ago

Day 3 :)

hi all,

ok this is the morning of my day 3.....i wasn't very well yesterday as i had my period and am quite heavy as a rule. usually i tend to get quite washed out and dizzy so with that combined with the fasting i felt quite weak. i go to college late afternoon on a tuesday but i had to come home after an hr, this was due to my very heavy period though, rather than fasting (i lost alot of blood and needed a change of clothes)...........sorry if it's a bit graphic :)
anyway i've woken up today feeling a little tired so i'm not gonna do too much today, just gonna try and take it easy (although i'm helping out at a funeral tea this afternoon, but compared to an afternoon's gardening it should be a walk in the park)....i haven't done any form of colon cleansing yet but i'm hoping to do an enema once my t.o.m.'s left.
so how's everyone else doing, i believe there are quite a few of us on day 3?

on-a-mission

S.W. 183
C.W. 179
G.W. 150

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.094 sec, (1)