CureZone   Log On   Join
Woo Hoo for day two!

OURLUVSfromABOVE Views: 1,268
Published: 15 years ago

Woo Hoo for day two!

Hey everyone! All you day 2ers, and day 3 and 4 and more people.
Being home is so much more hard fasting then being at work. I have my own office at work, and we all take different lunch times so no one really notices, and besides that a lot of the girls are very health concious (sp) and when I have made comments about fasting here and there no one even frowned at me or said anything negative.
So last night was not easy, I sure did drink a bunch of tea to curb hunger. I think I had four cups of tea yesterday, 2 small cups of veggie juice (1 with a ton of cayanne) and 6 16ounce bottles of water.
Today I am setting a goal to drink 8 16oz bottles of water, just flood my gates. I was thinking last night, if I focused more on having to drink a lot of water, maybe I wouldn't even think about the cravings and hunger pangs. Today I am going to bring 2 16oz master cleanse lemonaides with me to work. So I will literally be flooding the gates lol.
Ok here's for my stats:
Upper arm: 14.75"
Thigh: 26"
Waist: 34"
Hips: 46"
Lower leg: 16"
Neck: 12.5"
Wrist: 6"

Sw: 193lbs
Cw: 189lbs!!!! Yayyyy (I was not expecting to be under 190 untill atleast tomorrow)
Gw(for this fast): 165-168

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)