CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer-- Allergic to the alkalizing drink...

ForZion Views: 1,672
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 899,417

Re: --answer-- Allergic to the alkalizing drink...

"And you need to learn to "STOP" feeding him those foods, which are Causing him to become too Acidic !"
Yes, this is what we have been trying to do. That's why we stopped the grains and meat. And your answer to this post will help me find out more of what is still acidic in his diet.

"And to do this "YOU" are going to need to pay close attention to what his pH is from what foods he is fed, so this means keeping a close log of everything eating and Drinking !"
Because of his many allergies in the past that we were dealing with, we are used to keeping a close log of everything he eats and drinks. And I will list them out to you all foods that go into his body.

"Answer: An allergy may be nothing more than the body is short of certain needed Alkaline Minerals, thus allowing for a certain organ of the body to become too Acidic !
Each organ of the body has needs of Specific Micro-Frequencies of needed Electro-magnetic Energy of Alkaline Minerals to keep them Healthy !

If these needs are not supplied, then Sickness and Disease sets in causing the appearance of alleriges etc !"
An ignorant question here: since the alkalizing drink is supposed to provide Alkaline Minerals to the body, why is the body/organs rejecting it as allergy? The NMT practitioner mentioned to us that keep eating the same food for a long period of time will cause the body to develop sensitivity to it. He did not explained why but this is truly our son's case. What you are saying is that if the body has enough of the alkaline minerals then eating the same food for an extended period of time should not cause allergies. Is that right?

"Would you mind providing a Detail of what you are feeding your son to Eat and Drink each day and the times of the day ?"
Breakfast (around 8am):MWF supplements:spirulina (3/4T), dessicated liver (1 tablet), aloe powder (1/2t), mangosteen juice (1/2 oz). TTHS: lT lecithin, 3/4T chorella, 1T bee pollen, 1 capsule of SP Cleanse (30 ingredients).
Everyday 1000mg of EPO, 1 tablet of grape seed extract, 2t of olive oil, 1t of flax seed oil.
MWF breakfast: steamed sweet potatoes, steamed butternut squash, or steamed acorn squash.
TTHS breakfast: a smoothie made with 1T of cacao, frozen mixed berries, a handful of pumpkin seeds/sunflower seeds, a handful of walnut/almond, and homemade kefir with raw cow's milk.
Lunch (12 noon) and dinner (6pm) comprise of some of the following veg:
collard green, mustard green, kale, carrot, zucchini, garlic, onion, romaine lettuce, red leaf lettuce, radish, beets, beet green, cucumber, parsley, mint, cilantro, napa cabbage, cabbage, bok choy, celery, rainbow chard, wakame.
Half the veg is stir-fried and half steamed. Each meal is taken with an enzyme (except breakfast). The only seasoning we use is the Himalayan sea salt. Sometimes Stevia is used. Foods are 90% organic.
4pm snack time: fruits like strawberries, grapes, cantalope, pineapple, apples, kiwis, grapefruit, pears, frozen mango and peaches. 3/4 cup of blended veg smoothie--some fruits and some of the veg listed and squeezed lemon (left over of the drink.)
Water: At least 18 oz of water per day. 3 oz each time throughout the day. We use Brita filtered water, pH tested 6.0. We are in the process of trying to figure out how to raise the pH.
Foods avoided: We have been wheat free since last November, also avoided the nightshade family. No sugar. No processed food (may be 20 org cheerios per week during church meeting time, other snack may be a few org raisins, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. These are only once a week.)
One questionable food that may be acidic is the homemade kefir with raw cow's milk. This is for his probiotics. 8 to 12 oz daily.

"And also provide how and what you are mixing for his Alkalizing Drink and the amounts ?"
1/6 of an org lemon, 1t ACV, 1-2t BSM, 1/8 t of kelp (ordered from Mouintain Rose Herbs), 1 grain of Epsom salt, 1 pinch of coral calsium (have not found pickling lime water), 1/2 cup of Brita filtered water. You asked about "how" I am mixing his drink--I don't have any particular order or way. Is there one that I am not aware of?
Before he developed allergy to this drink, I would make him one during breakfast, one around 4pm, and one right before bedtime. Last night we didn't give him one and sure enough he woke up itching and my husband had to dip him in cold water to calm down his itch. I am not sure what I am going to do tonight. My husband's idea of helping him not to develop allergy to the drink in the future is may be to rotate the ingredients of the drink, like one day with BSM & CC & ACV, and another maple syrup & kelp & lemon juice. Since we have broken up the supplements that he is taking to every other day, he has not developed any allergic reactions to them. What do you think of that?
We have been able to test his urine pH a few times in these past 3 weeks, and they have been 7.0 and above, highest of the family. We would say that 90% of his itch is gone due to the alkalizing drink, but some pink patches on his legs still remain. Does he just need more time to get over the pink patches?
Thank you for taking the time to guide our family.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (3)