CureZone   Log On   Join
My Thoughts.

Lapis Views: 1,352
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 89,899

My Thoughts.

There are a couple things that come to mind here. First and foremost, consistency and fairness should be considered in light of posting guidlines by ALL members. Would this behavior be tolerated from ANY poster? Recent history has demonstrated that NO it is not.

Why?

Because it is disruptive to information sharing. Several posters have been banned for similar actions.

Considering that the forum owner in question is a beakon of curezone (by association) and is therefore linked to the image of curezone, I would ask our siteowner/webmaster, why this is being tolerated, especially since this behavior has become an ongoing habit.

Surely hits aren't worth lack of credibilty. Drama does tend to generate lots of hits, no question, but there is a good old adage that suggests quality is much more valued than quantity, especially when matters of health are at stake.

There is no place for personally directed insults here at curezone ESPECIALLY BY FORUM OWNERS!!!! This must stop if Curezone is to ever gain the degree of respectibility it seeks.

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)