CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm starting a fast tomorrow! woohoo! :)

OurLuvsFromABOVE Views: 1,470
Published: 15 years ago

I'm starting a fast tomorrow! woohoo! :)

So tomorrow is the day. It is long over due, no more excuses for myself. It is horrible that I would let myself be unhealthy and not take better action against it!
My husband and I moved into our first apartment together with our young daughter april 1st. Before then I use to fast, but I thought it would be more easy when we moved out, but it deffinatly is not! Its alot harder for me to try and get started.
This is the plan I am going to follow ( I am anemic and while fasting I sometimes get horrid migrane headaches so I am adding table spoons of black strap molassis to my fast to try to prevent this)
here it goes:
*when I wake up I am going to have 8-12 oz of hot water with lemon juice in it
*table spoon of black strap molassis
*make a hot cup of peppermint tea to bring with me on the subway.
*drink and drink and drink water till im swimming in it! lol
if and when I am at work and feel so hungry I think I may break the fast I am going to have another cup of hot peppermint tea, I know warm liquids help me not feel hungry at all.
When I get home from work this is the hardest time for me, I am alone with my 1yr old daughter and could stuff anything in my mouth.
*So I am going to make myself a fresh cup of juice with my juicer.
*tablespoon black strap molassis
Go on a long walk with my daughter and take her to the playground.
while keeeeeep drinking the water! lol
*before going to bed have a cup of hot sena tea to get things running smooooothly!

I hope everything goes ok, First I am going to set my goal at 5 days, that is my short term goal.. (I plan on going atleast 2 weeks I know I can!)
My birthday is comming up next month, So I would like to lose atleast 20lbs. another one of my goals is when I run up the 3 flights of stairs from the subway in the morning, I would like to not be out of breath!
Tomorrow I will post my stats.. I plan to weigh myself every day, and measure myself every other day..
I can do this I know I can, and I will not let anyone stop me!

Happy and Healthy fasting everyone!
Kerry
xoxo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.578 sec, (1)