CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme liver/gallbladder tenderness...

Views: 3,603
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 896,442

Re: Extreme liver/gallbladder tenderness...

Dear Sabra,

believe me, I know perfectly well what you mean. I had a similar feeling for an entire month combined with a feeling of beeing really ill. All my face was swollen and the feet were very heavy. It might be helful for you to know that all this had happend after 10 flushes. Then the day of the tsunami was my personal Liver Flush tsunami. I changed the protocol and increased the oil up to 200 ml and added tumeric and ginger. However the most important thing was a total relaxation. I took a long warm bath between ES serving 1 and 2, I made sure that the next days would be without any stress and then the great thing occured - more than 2.000 stones in one single flush.
This took place on Christmas, but afterwards I had the feeling my liver needed rest for months. This summer I was not able to go swiming because cold water was literally hurting my liver.
From my experience I can only encourage you to progress and do further flushes. I have the impression there is a lot in your liver that has to be out.
Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)