CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: morgellons treatment strategy

wrayc Views: 3,153
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 895,804

Re: morgellons treatment strategy

promotional or perhaps helpful? Have you tried finding a doc that treats morgellons? Yea, goodluck with that. I suggest you research my posts for the past 2 years before suggesting that I'm promoting anything, in fact it couldnt be further from the truth. That website is pretty exceptional. It lists 4 different modalities for treatment including the vit c/ salt water that doesnt cost a thing and also outlines the medical regimen. All of this info is free, while many others would probably try to sell it in a book plastered with false claims, hype and hysteria. All of the info can obtained without buying anything. As far as the adress and email etc, I filled it out myself. I received one email the following day with a listing of practitionars in my area, period. Chances are if it gets past my B.S. radar, as the biggest skeptic in the western hemisphere, its probably safe. I would appreciate it if you edit your post.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)