CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my experience with EFT

armand Views: 1,365
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 379,400

Re: my experience with EFT

HI J.,
they said that if you got problems why EFT does not work , its because you did not specifically address the issue as in "Aspects" or you are "psychologically reversed" about it. to understand it more download the free manual at emofree.com and read the impediments at the manual named psychological reversal..
i myself tried EFT and got good results I'm along time sufferer of bipolar disorder , about 11 years and within 3 days i feel already the results of EFT, i also have psychological reversal at first saying something in my mind like. " it will work maybe on others but not definitely on me" , but it works, and Im glad about it.. additional info.. the guy who performed muscle testing on you may know if you are psychologically reversd to EFT... its because muscle testing is a way to find it out. ok bye..
Armand

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)