CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I also have seen this used

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Lapis Views: 3,642
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 89,566

Re: I also have seen this used

"This morning I was called smart ass and something else like that on the bowelcleanse forum."

The term "smart" can be interchangable with the word nice. Perhaps the poster didn't mean it the way I describe it but place this meaning in front of the other word and ooh la la Hanna. This may be a preferable interpretation on your part.

*giggle*

One way to respond and throw them into a new mindset is to say you prefer to be called gladass or better yet...happy bum. That outta cuase a paradigm shit.

There are alot of sick people running around the ol zone. Anger seems to be a big part of some people's illnesses.

You can only ever be insulted if you accept their pain body exchange. If you don't accept it as yours then it stays with them and they have to deal with their own incoehrency and disharmony. Like andreas says in situations like this. Stay invisible to them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)