CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

OURLUVSfromABOVE Views: 1,630
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 895,001

Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

::yawn::
Lol I'm posting on a message forum "fasting for weightloss" how is it a suprise to you that I'm "fat" hello, I know I'm fat, hence the fasting for weightloss
If it makes you feel better to think that I'm jealous, by all means tell yourself that, I'm all about self esteem boosting! Hooray!
And about fasting for 3 days, then eating pizza and chocolate then fasting 3 more days. That's called binging, and contued patterns of that is called an eating disorder, you don't have to be anorexic or taking laxitaves or purging to have an eating disorder, you don't even have to be skinny to have one.
Breaking a fast be eating chocolate and pizza is not healthy, hands down.
And if you read this forum maybe you would realise that a lot of people on here have eating disorders, having an obsession with food and never saying no is also an eating disorder...
But if you are trying to lose weight, if its 5lbs or 300lbs, we are all in the same glass house, so why throw stones?
I don't like to see people hurt themself and I was trying to point something out to you, and you got very deffensive so I must of hit some soft spot...
Have a wonderful day!

Happy healthy fasting everyone!
Kerry

Oh and btw my myspace pictures are a bit old, maybe I should update them soon? Lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)