CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

ggirl Views: 1,349
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,449

Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

Since I am new to this fasting ordeal and since the original writer has yet to respond, maybe you can tell me what type of fast the person is on. Or maybe you can point me in the right direction on where I can learn some more about fasting. There are several of them and I'm trying to sort out which one is best for me. If I remember correctly, I have read something about 3 days fasting and 3 days of nonfasting, but never about how to break the 3 day fast. How can you tell if the person has a fast/binge habit or an eating disorder? Maybe the person can explain if and when they respond. Or maybe you can give me the signs to look for. I may have an eating disorder and don't know about it and I would want to correct that before I ruin my health. By the way, I didn't know that I was encouraging someone to continue a fast/binge habit, since I really don't know what a fast/binge habit is. It doesn't offend me if you try to help others, because this is what I thought these forums where about. As a matter of fact, I would ENCOURAGE you to help others as much as you can. It does offend me when you say that I'm encouraging someone and I'm not. Make sure you respond to this so I can get some more information. Thank you. Until then, peace be with you.

Ggirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)