CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

OurLuvsFromAbove Views: 1,455
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,416

Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

I never claimed to be an expert on fasting.. and no i dont follow you around. I happen to post on the Master Cleanse Forum , and I have read your posts there. I don't have time to keep tabs on the 25,000+ members of curezone, But by viewing and reading different forums, I do notice names, and even read some peoples posts more then others because I like the way they think, and think they are very smart. I would say I read about 10 different forums here, so I dont think its out of the ordinary that I would notice that someone posts on more then one forum?
and I was not bashing you.. all I said was dont encourage someone who has a fast/binge habbit. if she doesnt have an eating disorder, starting binging and fasting in a cycle is not on the right track. and you are totally right, im no doctor, but who is to say that I dont have experience with people with eating disorders.
But I am sure if you look around, you will see that fasting then going right to solid food is not good for you... There are alot of fasting experts on the mc forum, go ask them, they will explain to you... I'm not making it up. I have learned alot from curezone, and books, and experience.. I'm no expert but I am always learning, and If i could possibly prevent someone from hurting themself, I will.. and I'm totally sorry if that offends you.

Best of luck,
Kerry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)