CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

OurLuvsFromAbove Views: 1,570
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,362

Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

The system underlined them in read and you still didn't correct them

ENOUGH SAID...

maybe you should read up on fasting, or look around.. I happen to post on this message board, as master cleanse, and have fasted and done a master cleanse or two.. To say that I dont believe in fasting is totally hysterical.. I have been fasting for about 3 yrs.. my first fast was 3 summers ago, and lasted 30 days.
and to go on about typos? lets stick to the topic pleaseeeee.
I love when people cant stick to a topic and look for something else to rip apart...
And have you read about fasting? Or have you fasted For a few days with out eating, then ate? its very painful. My husbands cousin actually did this and ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks. When you dont eat for a period of time, your digestive system goes on a sort of "stand by" and starts to heal itself, when you just start eating out of the blue with out gradually getting back into eating (for example i see that you did a mc, over on that forum, you are supposed to gradually start drinking oj, then move to veggie broth, then eat boiled veggies etc etc)
if you do not do this, you can cause your digestive track to go into a sort of state of shock.
you are supposed to take half the time of your fast to get back into eating regular foods, say you do a 10 day fast it should take you 5 days to gradually get back into normal eating habbits (for more then one reason, your matab. is slower then it was, your digestive track has to get back to regular, and you don't want to go back to your regular unhealthy eating habbits, you should try to break them)
and im sorry if my typing errors really bother you that much. dont read my posts...

have a wonderful day, happy fasting!
Kerry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)