CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

ggirl Views: 1,378
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,323

Re: Start 6 days ago w/ 71b weight loss

why would you incourage this behaviour?
to me this sounds like someone with a serious eating disorder.. its not healthy to fast then binge on chocolate and pizza?
its not even healthy top be fasting and binging on healthy food (you could do some serious damage on your digestive track!!!!) let alone eating something like chocolate and pizza.. and for you to encourage her and ask her what fast shes on that she can do this isnt any better..

besides i dont know how tall this girl is, but saying oh I want to be 100 oh wait 110 and not even going back to change her typo shows that she has a problem. unless shes just trying to get a rise out of people...

Although this is not a debate forum, I will address this matter. First of all, if you don't believe in fasting, why are you on this forum? Second, most diets are some type of fast and business people make billions of dollars each year off of them. Third, you don't know if the person has a eating disorder or not. I assume you are not a doctor and even if you are you have not diagnosed her. Finally, I can voice my opinion and ask for what I want to. Besides, who made you the expert on health issues. Another thing, you are the one who needs to correct your typos. The system underlined them in read and you still didn't correct them. Maybe you need to revisit school, because I see several grammar errors. You must be the one with the problem or maybe you are trying to get a rise out of people, but you have your opinion. Even with this said, I don't mean to go off, but you rubbed me the wrong way. Peace be with you. I still want to know what she did to fast.

Ggirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.281 sec, (1)