CureZone   Log On   Join
A few more days left (day 27 or so)

Views: 1,324
Published: 17 y

A few more days left (day 27 or so)

A few more thoughts and observations:

1. My energy level has increased over time. I've had very tough couple of months and am actually better off now then before (where normally I should be exhausted). This is not only due ot humaworm, but also becuase of food I (don't) take, and because I have regular colonics. Eating foods with too much starches makes me VERY exhausted now that I've changed my diet. So I stay away from those. Meats are not too bad, once a week or so (cooked chicken and fish are OK in any amount).

2. If you take humaworm pills with not enough water, they will dissolve quickly without traveling far enough and will almost certainly cause an ugly heartburn. Hence, take them before meal, with at least one and a half cup of water, if not even two full cups of water. Then wait a few minutes before eating - half an hour would be best.

3. A lot of my digestion problems are gone, but I have a feeling that where there were/are parasites, there are other troubles too. I suspect that h.pylori and candida are still present in my case, although I was never diagnosed with either. So my next step, immediately after humaworm will be: lots of garlic (to weaken whatever lives in there), lots of kefir and yogurt (for the same reason), followed by a strong dose of grapefruit seed extract and possibly oregano oil. This should take care of both candida and h.pilory if they are there. If they are not there, then what the heck, it will sterilize my gut from whatever is there uninvited :-)

4. Then I plan on populating my gut with good flora. This will be very thorough and long term.

5. I need a good osteopath - any recomendations for Toronto, Canada? Whatever was wrecked over the past years of neglect and abuse of my body, needs a bit of physical help.

6. Eat a lot of grapes! I am sure that grapes help expell whatever garbage little critters leave behind. I eat grapes almost daily, and sometimes as much as two pounds (not all at once though).

7. It is quite possible that it's best to start humaworm a few days before new moon. Anything that grows and multiplies, does so after the new moon. Next new moon is June 15. Then next one is July 14. So I'd start around the tenth of the month.

All in all, except for the bad body odor around day 5 or so (die off), the improvement was gradual and for me humaworm was a part of a big change in my life: diet and colonics. The improvement is so gradual and impercetible, that I can see how someone could easily say "hey, I've taken this and it made no difference!". It does make a difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)