CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello everyone. I've got a question, I'm 160lbs (I gained 5lbs today..) anyways, and I'm going to water fast for about three months. Please don't be concerned about my health because I plan to have a small meal every two - three weeks. But at my weight fasting for a month how much weight sho...

Joelamin Views: 809
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,159

Re: Hello everyone. I've got a question, I'm 160lbs (I gained 5lbs today..) anyways, and I'm going to water fast for about three months. Please don't be concerned about my health because I plan to have a small meal every two - three weeks. But at my weight fasting for a month how much weight sho...

Well.. Three months is a very long time. Fasting is healthy, but three months is over doing it. I would suggest going on a 14 day fast first, take a break for about 3 or 4 days eating raw vegetables and taking vitamin supplements, then going on another 14 day fast, with that pattern continuing on as desired. This seems to be the healthiest thing to do without having health risks. I mean you would still lose weight no matter what, that's for sure. But I really and truly don't reccomend going for such a long period of time. Most people start developing minor problems around a month or so.

I'm going on a 14 day water fast. This is my second day and I'm doing alright. I would not go beyond 14 days though.

14 days should be about the right amount of time to get to my goal weight. I just have extra baggage that I want to get rid of. Here are my stats:

Height: 5' 5"

SW: 153
CW: 149
GW: 125ish (Not 100% sure)

I wish you luck and keep us updated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.516 sec, (1)