CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting: Day 2

Joelamin Views: 412
Published: 16 years ago

Fasting: Day 2

So far I've been having a lot of hunger pangs, minor headaches and some dizziness.. But it's tolerable. Last night on the first day of Water Fasting I was 153 pounds. This morning I weighed myself I was 150 pounds. That is the only thing that really and truly keeps me motivated. I've been overweight all my life and exercise and dieting didn't work. But, seeing all the successes of water/juice fasting, I decided to take a shot at it. I have a feeling I'll only gain a maximum of 5 pounds by the time I'm finished with the fasting period because I haven't been eating junk food for a long, long time and I exercise a lot. My mother in Europe wants to see me in a bikini for the summer time, and so do I. I'm just so sick of seeing myself overweight and being uncomfortable so often. I'm not only doing this for weight loss, but for more disipline in food.

To anyone who has experienced and have had success in fasting, did you maintain the weight lost?

Start Weight: 153 pounds
Current Weight: 150 pounds
Goal Weight: 125-130 pounds

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I have read books on fasting and talked to a nutrionist about it as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)