CureZone   Log On   Join
Amalgam Anxiety!!!

Views: 2,319
Published: 14 years ago

Amalgam Anxiety!!!

Hi, hope you find this one as ironic is I do... Decided that my Amalgam filling was not a good idea to keep in my mouth and that it could be contributing to various symptoms such as anxiety, depression, fatigue... so I promptly make an appt with a local dentist which happens to be where I live here in Mexico (!!!!oap)... I go with a recommended someone in the most swank part of this city (some guarantee, right), reasonably priced... and now I am freaking out that it was not done correctly. I had of course read the protocol re. the correct procedure, ie lots of water, alternative air source, the dam debate etc and asked many questions... well, he was negative on the dam, negative on the alternative air source (which doesn't necessarily mean it was done incorrectly and that he should have been ruled out, those two elements are a thing of personal choice and debateable), etc, etc.. The high volume extractor... well, how is that supposed to look? The tube they (him and his completely clueless assistant who actually asked if they were going to put in a new filling LOL) were using didn't look to high-anything to me... but then again, I guess I was expecting some gigantic whirring machine and water splashing all over (the water: a constant, fine spray- emitted from the drill which he showed me).... So, here is the question, am I just freaking out? (ha ha, obviously that is not really a question) but seriously, I guess it is too late now, however I can always try to get a revision of what he has done in a developed country by going to visit relatives... and more importantly, load up on mercury detoxification stuff, ie chlorella and cilantrum and just stuff myself silly with it...... Aaaaaagh!! I really am bugging out here, I mean my intention wasn't to poison myself even more... I wish I could just be happy that the old metal bugger is out of there...
And yes, finally, I was actually spitting out small gray fragments which were obviously parts of the filling as he was in the removal process. I had inquired whether he did "chunking" to get the filling out which was affirmative... so why would such fragments be produced???

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated... back to the meditation board..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.875 sec, (2)