CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Bullet has been bit!

justnmerciful Views: 1,860
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 886,411

Re: The Bullet has been bit!

Hi, Charly,

"Congratulations on taking responsibity for your own health and well-being, and for taking a big step like taking Humaworm!"

Thank you! I feel so blessed, truly, for having been introduced to the Curezone site. My brother had been bugging me for some time to check this site out and one day while he was here visiting, I indulged him by googling it. Something caught me eye, and my world has totally changed for the better since then.

My brother didn't know it then, nor did anyone else, but I felt I only had a few more years left for this world. I'd already been through the Doctor mill and totally lost my faith in them over 10 years ago.

And the path of natural healing methods... well, that's another failed story involving stomach acid and absorption issues come to find out recently. So... I didn't "think" that anything was going to do me any good. LOL, just goes to prove something that I will say every now and then, which is: just because we may think or believe something doesn't automatically make it true.

All things for a reason... and a season for all things. :)

"I remember feeling scared of what I might see too. I have taken herbs for this a few times in the past and I have never had the kinds of things happen to me that a lot of people experience. Hopefully you will have just a normal cleanse with not too much that can be seen! It's worth doing it just to know we have done what we need to do for our health. Whatever happens, you want anything that may be there OUT!"

I SO agree! Better out than in!

I probably will be seeing things though. I did a 30 day bowel cleanse using the Castor Oil method of Andreas Moritz, and I saw things from that. Bleagh! Also, one day I felt I was going to come down with something and I decided to chew up a clove of garlic chased with warm water. Did that twice in one day. Oh man... saw buggers from that too. More bleagh! (For anyone interested in this... I wouldn't recommend eating too much raw garlic like this. I did one more the next day and I almost got blisters from it. Maybe that is something to work up to?)

"It sounds like you have been some of things to improve your health, too... that's good. What kinds of things have you done?"

Oh gosh... let's see...

Liver flushing using the egg/oil/juice method, using real salt, drinking salted water (with Epsoms, baking soda and salt), increased water intake, drinking ACV drinks, just took up drinking lemon juice (haven't been able to tolerate it for over 30 years!), ummmm... drinking dandelion tea, taking Emergen-C packets 2 and 3 times a day, incorporating more good oils like Coconut Oil, eating raw daily, supplementing with Iodine, Castor Oil packs, daily sunshine (unless it's raining), foot soaks, ummmm... there is probably more, but that is all that comes to mind right now.

Yes, life has totally changed for me these last three months. I just noticed... I arrived here at curezone 3 months ago today!

I'll never forget the date. I don't believe in co-incidences. My mother had died the previous year on March 3rd from liver cancer. And, it was my liver that was causing me the most trouble and severe discomfort, but I didn't know that when I first arrived. Yes, I feel I was guided here to be healed.

Thank you for asking, Charly.

just-n-merciful (are our bodies)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)