CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New here..Many graphic pics..not for the squeamish!

boldyloxx Views: 10,746
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 883,689

Re: New here..Many graphic pics..not for the squeamish!

Hi Heavenlyd, I would be careful with the laxatives--- but Cascara Sagrada Herb really pushes out a good bowel movement, and it tones the colon muscles at the same time. Senna herb is a laxative herb -which can give you cramping if your not careful. Cascara Sagrada is not a laxative herb, but it creates flexing and gyrating of your lower bowel and colon muscles-- to push the bowel movements out that way.

I would use something with that herb in it, or add two capsules of that herb with some psyllum husk capsules and lots of water.

Definitely take Bromelain too- even eat alot of raw pineapple. It does burn the flesh of roundworms and other parasites.

I take Lower Bowel Balance from the Barefoot Herbalist (he has a forum here at Curezone) at night --- two capsules with some herbal tea before bed.

I find 8 hours later I have a good bowel movement with this, even more than psyllum husk products. He uses fresh full strength Cascara Sagrada- and he makes this Lower Bowel Balance himself-- pure and home-made.

Another thing that I always had good results with was that Colon Clenz product--which also includes Cascara Sagrada herb.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)