CureZone   Log On   Join
Unsweetened Cocoa made me pass liver flukes and other parasites!

pixie_poet Views: 2,683
Published: 15 years ago

Unsweetened Cocoa made me pass liver flukes and other parasites!

Hi,

This is very interesting!

My NP told me I had liver flukes and then told me to take 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder in 4 oz water 3 times a day on an empty stomach (for 17 days) to get rid of them. Well, when I started, I was overzealous and drank a lot more than the recommended amount (because I also LOVE chocolate, even ensweetened!) I like putting some in a mug and stirring in some hot water and making myself a drink tasting like cafe mocha! Well, I couldn't sleep well for the first 2 nights. At first I thought it was just too much caffeine, but then I realized it was die-off. I started having diarrhea with what appeared to be flukes (orangy stuff, and then floating empty "cases" shaped like tiny cocoons). Now (day 5), I still have softer-than-normal stool and I noticed some stringy things in my stool. I wonder if they are worms? I don't remember eating anything fibrous the past few days.

Has anyone else tried taking unsweetened cocoa powder?

Pix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)