CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone curious?

Bythc Views: 2,802
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 882,168

Re: Is anyone curious?

Hi,

You may be right it is quite possible, this is or was in my lungs. Now that you mentioned this I was having issues with my lungs and did a very powerful horse distemper remedy from the 1800's. After that, my lung issues went away and my skin went through so much unbelievable stuff. My large intestine has been a problem as well. That had bothered me long before I knew I had such a strange sickness. High Sugar was also a problem, it is like the chicken and the egg. The TMC face map has been most helpful, also old herbal potions. Foot detox pads(good ones) gave good results, along with oil pulling. Now I'm working on kidneys.

I read your post on fish, I used to work in the resturant industry, I will not eat out any more. My immune system was really weakened when I worked seventy hour weeks, and ate the food where I worked. Resturant food is not safe in my opinion. The ocean near where I live is still pretty clean, I seem to get worse when I am unable to bathe in the sea. It was when I had stopped swimming in the ocean that I came down with this.

I was listening to a comerical fisherman talk about how many time a fish was unthawed and refrozen before it gets to a resturant. Alot of fish are farmed raised for resturants as well. They are really toxic.

Thank you for the input, alot to think about. There is no easy way out.

Stay well

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)