CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Is God?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
New Girl Views: 2,461
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,302

Re: What Is God?

I have a basic comprehension of the bible. But I think that God was all powerful with all his angels. Lucifer challenged God and wanted Gods' power. Lucifer was banished from the heavens, and went to hell where he became Satan.
All angels are like God,and God created life on earth and Adam and Eve, to be put to the test. They failed and their children had children etc...
We, on earth were with God in heaven, in the beginning, and willingly were born on earth and passed through the veil of knowledge, back to innocence,to grow through experience, and make choices, and repent through Jesus Christ. If we loved humankind (Gods' highest law is to love even thy enemy, for he knows not what he is doing), and spread the word, this would finally decide how close we are to God after death. (There are 3 brightnesses of light, or stars)

I have been to many different churches,and am also familiar with the yin and yang theory and atheist.

I still wonder what should I believe. I don't worry so much about the prophesies coming true on schedule. But, I need to feel good inside and not feel guilty as I often do because churches want 10% of money.
Religion is the cause for a lot of wars through history.
Deep down I believe in God.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)