CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Hello!

Views: 12,348
Published: 17 y

Hello!

Hi there,

Here's a pic of something that I passed today..Yuk. Anyone seen anything remotely like this?
Large:
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/PICT0008.jpg

I have been on a parasite cleanse for three months now. My symptoms have been chronic constipation. My bowel does not move. At all. It barely responds to prune juice...most home remedies are useless. I have an intolerance to gluten..meaning that when I eat it I could take about fourteen laxatives and have a colonic and nothing would move. My colon hydrotherapist is the one who suggested the whole parasite theory..so after I had my daughter, I started the cleanse. When my system is "moving" it means enemas/colonics/herbal fiber/laxative products are effective. I started dumping pinworms about a month ago. And I haven't stopped. They are coming out in droves. When I started having significant relief of symptoms, I realized that I can't recall a time when I *didn't* have symptoms of pinworms. I will have a few days in between expelling large amounts of pinworms. My whole family is due to take the second Vermox dose tomorrow.

I noticed this picture in the archives..and I also pass things similar to this..poop that appears to be encased in a clearish film.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/DSC00467.jpg

I also pass something that looks like the skin of a bean..nearly see-through, but quite large - I couldn't have eaten something that would stay together like that. it appears flat and ribbon-like..but not segmented..and not wormlike. But not right, either..

Here is another picture I took of something that appears dark and wormlike and runs through a poop..this poop is also covered in pinworms.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/PICT0014.jpg

I have a lot banking on this parasite cleanse..my bowels absolutely have to start moving..and so far, they haven't. I just can't live connected to an enema bag..it's unbearable. Has anyone had symptoms of total constipation?

I am currently taking PuraSite from this company
http://www.miraclesofhealth.net/

It's a small company in Fort Collins, CO and her products are amazing. My friend who does colonics works with her products and says she sees the greatest results with her products vs anything bought at the store. My bowels move each day with her PuraCleanse and Cleanse Caps (1 tblsp of Puracleanse morn and evening and 1-3 cleanse caps in the evening). Her products are the ONLY ones that work for me. And that is saying a lot. If it weren't for her products, I would have probably started a the process of a colectomy by now. I recently added grapefruit seed oil (15 drops 3 X a day along with the purasite)..I also added Clarkia - ten drops three times a day.

When I started this process I broke out in eczema all over my neck and chest..I started taking coconut oil in detox tea and it cleared up right away. Is there anything else I could add to the mix? I would also love to hear from anyone who suffers from chronic constipation as a symptom of parasites..

Thanks!
Heavenlyd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)