CureZone   Log On   Join
Post liver flush question.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
ForZion Views: 1,480
Published: 14 years ago

Post liver flush question.

Hi,
I just did my first Liver Flush over the weekend (on last Saturday) and it was a successful one. I followed Andreas Moritz 's protocol. I started eating a little meat on Monday, eventhough Andreas suggested light meals in his Liver Flush book. Yesterday (Tuesday) and today I feel a little discomfort between my shoulder blades in my back. Can anyone shed some light on this? From his book I found out that I am a Vata type, for which ghee, butter, and oil are beneficial. I generally have high metabolism and a few years ago I went on a meatless diet and I got really sick. Since then I am learning to listen to my body and have been eating meat, mainly beef and lamb meat. I am allergic to chicken and found out from the Blood Type Diet that chicken is not good for me anyway. So during the week of preparation for the flush I drank the suggested amount of apple juice but still ate meat eventhough Andreas' suggested otherwise. I was afraid to go meatless for a week. Do you think that messed up the bile secretion somehow in the midst of all that's happening during the flush?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)