CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Is God?

Views: 2,342
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,302

Re: What Is God?

I am a christian. I call myself a christian because I believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God. GOD - Wow! To start off, All's I have to do is look outside at our world; trees, grass, flowers, the sky, the stars and I can't help but believe in GOD. Now what really puts believing, knowing, and feeling GOD in truth is the life of a human being. Study how one sperm and one egg make a human life. Look at pictures that our modern world has been able to take during the life of a baby from conception. That journey alone should make anyone know that there is a GOD and that GOD has planned your very life. But remember, if there is a GOD, then there is a devil. Good and evil fight against eachother. Good will win but evil will seem to be on top for a while.

John 3:16

For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only begotten Son that whom so ever believes in Him shall not parish but have everlasting life.

Just my humble belief.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)