CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was right!...damn (edit)

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

wrayc Views: 1,872
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 883,046

Re: I was right!...damn (edit)

not sure about your question.

but it would be difficult to say either way.
Considering in cases of Antibiotics , the only viable bacteria surviving would be those resistant to the drug. So all the "offspring" would be conferred resistance, but yes also its "contagious". Any bacteria coming in direct contact would be conferred resistance through conjugation and virus (bacteriophages) can then spread it to others in outlying regions by transduction (like misquitos). This is why Antibiotic resistance is so serious. And alot oftimes, once resistant to one Antibiotic they become resistant to everything in that drug class (scary). But the cool thing is that many times, if given time it may may eventually revert back to "wild-type" meaning its once again susceptible to that original drug. Thats why they do culture/sensitivity studies on infections ... because you never know. Even the most deadly bacteria can be irradicated with an old first generation Antibiotic even when its resistant to the strongest/newest drugs. Then you get into the whole issue of overutilization and misuse of Antibiotics ... to the point where they are resistant to everything we have except a drug locked in a government locker. The funny thing is, we hear about "MRSA"...(gasp) which is supposed to mean bad juju ... methcillin resistant staph aureus ... BUT we dont actually use methcillin at all ... we use vancomycin instead ...so much so that our backup drug doesnt work many times. So now we have to have back up drugs for our back up drugs that are then locked under key. Now, most people always blame docs for this... BUT its widely known in the med field that a patient goes in with non productive cough, low fever and sore throat WANTS/DEMANDS Antibiotics , even though symtoms dictate that its a VIRAL syndrome that doesnt respond to antibiotics (clear sputum and clear chest). Well ... try telling that to little peggy-sue's mom who is threatening to sue you for malpractice or at the very least will find aother doc until she gets her drug. So ... you give her the antibiotic that she then gives peggy sue for 3 days until she feels better and saves the rest for "next time" for a bacterial infection that peggy never had but when she finally does get one she will probably be resistant to that drug, not to mention everybody that she happens to contaminate with her sloppy kisses. I dont think this answered your question but it WAS fun ... at least for me. OOps wait, I just remember I had a point ... which is WHY I believe antibiotics should only be used in life threatening cases. Although, who is going to be the one to tell peggy-sue's mom "NO"?? Although, there are cases where they are actually recommending AGAINST antibiotics... such as the ear infections every toddler gets. Poor peggy-sue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.234 sec, (2)