CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Is God?

Tracey Views: 2,310
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,302

Re: What Is God?

Good question, John!

"It is not a matter of explaining and solving, but of experiencing and describing" Camus

That said, after I'm done 'experiencing and describing'...I'd like to hear about what God is from your perspective!

Well, first of all, I never ever use the word 'God'. I just can't bring myself to. The word is loaded for me. I wasn't baptized or brought up with any religion at all. For that I am eternally grateful.

So....what is 'God'?

For me, if there is a, singular, 'God' it is soooo remote from us, without personality or judgement or interest in us, really, that it is unimportant on a human level. (no use in loving it, it doesn't love us. It IS and we ARE. Just simple) I see the ultimate 'God' as pure creative energy. The energy of the universe that desires to create, experience, grow, transform. So, each of us has this 'God' inside us.

I picture those russian dolls one within another within another ad infinitum. We are one of those dolls which is a part of the largest doll (God), too. (and maybe there is no 'largest' doll) The next doll size up from me, I picture as my Higher Self...this is closer to the 'divine', say. Although I am divine too. I think that the larger the doll, the more distant & pure the energy is...and the less warmth of human character it has.

I feel that we are all learning how to create and how to be 'God's ourselves. Learning to hold our space, learning to use energy, gaining experience in the physcial world in order to progress to not having to have a physical world to manipulate and create. Holding our space outside the physical world. I think the physical world is a good learning ground.

So...I don't even know if I believe in God! Divine energy, yes.

I am enjoying my time on Earth, but am looking forward to the adventure after death as well......

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)