CureZone   Log On   Join
STOFURZ- LINE-WISE REPLY TO YOUR THOUGHTS

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

survivor Views: 2,172
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,270

STOFURZ- LINE-WISE REPLY TO YOUR THOUGHTS

No offence meant but I guess you did not read my message closely enough. I said the destination is God- I never mentioned a path that leads anywhere but to God. So the one-ways you mention are not paths I talked about in the first place.

While I agree with the statement you made (line from the Bible),I don't agree with your interpretation of it. I thought it appropriate to give a line wise reply to your message- (IN CAPS BELOW). The idea is not to put your sentiments down but just to give you something to think about. Am not looking for consensus. I know you will not change your mind but it does not hurt to reason your sentiments.

All roads do not lead to God.
ALL ROAD IN MY EXAMPLE DO.

IN LIFE THERE ARE ROAD WHICH DO NOT LEAD TO GOD LIKE YOU SAID BUT THAT IS ANOTHER DISCUSSION THREAD BY ITSELF. HERE WE WERE TALKING OF HOW TO GET TO GOD- AND IF YOU INSIST THAT THERE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE ROAD THAT LEADS YOU THERE, NOTHING I OR ANYOE ELSE SAYS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND YOU SURE ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR VIEW.

The bible(God's Word) makes it clear that there is a broad road that leads to destruction, and a narrow gate where people will enter and find life everlasting.
I AGREE WITH THIS QUOTE FROM THE BIBLE BUT NOT WITH YOUR INTERPRETATION.THE NARROW ROAD HERE IN MY VIEW REFERS TO A ROAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS/GODLINESS, NOT A ROAD OF RITUALS/FANATICISM. PEOPLE USUALLY MISINTERPRET THIS- EITHER BECAUSE THAT’S THE VERSION THEY HAVE GROWN UP LEARNING OR BECAUSE THEY HAVE STARTED SEEING RELIGION AS AN END IN ITSELF. PERHAPS?

You can follow roads A,B, or C if you want, but at some point after wandering aimlessly, trying to find God, or religion, or "Yourself", by going down all these other roads, you will end up at the sign "ONE WAY". Some will look at it, and just keep wandering aimlessly, but it will still be there if you choose to take it.

HERE WE ARE NOT TALKING OF ANY SUCH ONE WAYS. WE ARE TALKING OF THREE NARROW WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND THEY ARE IN ESSENCE THE SAME BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

ON A SEPARATE NOTE- YES PEOPLE DO TAKE WRONG STREETS BUT THE WORNF PATHS ARE MEANT TO BE LEARNT FROM – NOTE THAT ITS TRUE THAT MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, ITS ONLY ONCE YOU’VE GONE THE WRONG WAY THAT YOU REALIZE THE VALUE OF THE RIGHT WAY (OF RIGHTEOUSNESS) PASSIONATELY.

Jesus is the WAY. Most of us Christians wandered down all those other roads. When we came to Jesus, and accepted Him as the only way, then the wandering was over. The same can happen for you. God made it so simple, but people mess it up, by trying "religion" or by trying to "find yourself" or with eastern religions/cults.

GOD PERFORMS MIRACLES IN OUR LIVES TO STRENGTHEN OUR FAITH AND THAT MAKE US BIASED TOWARDS A PARTICULAR 'FACE' OF GOD OR A 'WAY OF LIFE.' OR WE ARE SIMPLY BORN INTO A FAMILY THAT FOLLOWS A PARTICULAR RELIGION AND WE ARE CONDITIONED INTO BELIEVING THAT THAT’S THE ONLY TRUE WAY……. AND ALL THAT IS FINE AS LONG AS WE TAKE THAT PARTICULAR PATH TO BE A MEANS TO AN END AND NOT AN END IN ITSELF.

THE LOGIC: AFTERALL, THERE WOULD BE UTTER CHAOS IF ANYONE TRIED TO FOLLOW ALL THE PATHS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE LITERALLY SPEAKING, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO TRAVEL ON TWO ROUTES AT THE SAME TIME. HOWEVER,IT DEFINITELY IS POSSIBLE TO RISE ABOVE ALL THOSE ROUTES. IF WE RISE ABOVE ALL THE PATHS (IMAGINE SEEING THEM ALL FROM THE AIRPLANE ABOVE), WE REALIZE THAT ALL PATHS ESSENTIALLY CONNECT TWO ENDS AND IN THE LARGER PICTURE, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER YOU TAKE THE FIRST STREET OR THE SECOND AS LONG AS YOU REACH THE HIGHWAY .......OR WHETHER YOU SIMPLY CHOSE TO RISE ABOVE THE GROUND AND FLY OVER THOSE ROUTES. IN ANY CASE, WE CAN'T REACH THE DESINATION WITHOUT FOLLOWING THE TRAFFIC RULES, WHETHER WE CHOOSE TO WALK IT ....OR FLY IT. THAT’S A PRE-CONDITION IN THE BIBLE, KORAN, GITA AMONG OTHERS.

SO , DOUBTS IF ANY, SHOULD BE ENTERTAINED IN RESPECT OF WHETEHR OR NOT YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE TRAFFIC RULES -NOT ABOUT THE PATH NOR THE DESTINATION. DESTINATION IS GUARANTEED FOR ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE TRAFFIC RULES. AND IF YOU FOLLOW THE TRAFFIC RULES, THE DESTINATION WILL FIND ITS WAY TO YOU- YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOOKING FOR THE ‘RIGHT ROUTE’.

ANALOGY APART, EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME THAT GOD FINDS HIS WAY TO US, IF WE FOLLOW WHAT HE WANTS US TO FOLLOW (COMMANDMENTS) EARNESTLY. WE DON’T HAVE TO GO LOOKING FOR GOD.

ANALOGIES ARE BUT ILLUSTRATIONS- LETS NOT GET TECHNICAL ABOUT THEM.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.469 sec, (2)