CureZone   Log On   Join
something I wrote the other day - to myself- commetns welcome

survivor Views: 1,557
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,245

something I wrote the other day - to myself- commetns welcome

Are you still Judgmental?

Something in the air whispered to me last night: "A closed mind is also a judgmental mind".

As I persevere to get past this ostensibly insignificant but actually enormous hurdle of 'allotting slots' to everything, I hear more and more of these whispers. Someone somewhere asks: "Isn't holding a point of view on anything same as being judgmental to some degree? Isn't it necessary to be judgmental to some degree? Do we stop holding opinions or do we stop expressing opinions?"

I wait in silence....I hear a whisper again: "Form an opinion based on nothing but the Word of God; not on the ongoing circumstances, not on the current situation, not on what YOU feel and not on ANY of the variable elements. But don't use the opinion in a manner that would place a hurdle in someone else's path, someone who wants to cross over to the other side of the bridge. An opinion which has its origin in the word of God and therefore would not change whether or not the bridge is crossed ALONE is an opinion worth holding - but if and ONLY if coupled with a constant hand of support should someone try to cross over again."

The night is still...no more whispers....

Maybe there will be more tomorrow? Maybe they will come when I pay heed to the ones that came today?

Did you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)