CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone curious?

Views: 2,856
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 881,187

Re: Is anyone curious?

Hi.

I have studied traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) informally. I have spent over eight months in a TCM clinic watching a master treat patients. I also study on my own.

So I would like to say that even though you may not have overt symptoms of lung problems, this parasite may be in there. The reason according to TCM would be because according to their study of how the human body works (over 5000 years of experience and understanding) the lungs control the skin. Also all TCM organ descriptions say that each organ has an opening to the outside of the body. In the case of the lungs this is the nose (possibly the sinuses too, this is a question I need to ask the TCM master). So the parasites in your nose area might indicate that there may be some form of them in your lungs as well. In my own case the lung symptoms (except for an occasional dry cough) were not very obvious either, but recently my TCM practitioner started me on a new parasite formula (even special ordered one herb added to the formulas just for me). When I first started it I started to cough up some of this stuff from my lungs. The reason I feel that this problem is all over the body is because the parasite most likely exists in the lymph and blood systems in a more immature form. The spleen is most likely to harbor this stuff big time, spreading it into the lymph and blood systems.

One of the things to remember also is that in TCM the lung organ system is paired with the large intestine. The large intestine probably should not be overlooked as a major organ harboring what this is. I am planning to get some colon cleansing (colonics) done by a professional as even though I have done parasite cleanses and still use herbs every day to move my bowels I feel there may be some more stubborn critters hanging on in that area.

I do think that doing whatever possible to help the immune system become stronger is also important. You might look into medicinal mushrooms to see what you think. There are herbal formulas which might help too.

I do not know if you have seen my posts about getting this from eating fish in some posts just below. I personally will not get in ocean water now, as so much of it is polluted. I am not sure whether or not this could be caught just from bathing in infested ocean water--I am not saying it is a fact, but it could be a problem. I am also concerned about the pollution which now exists in most fresh waters as well. How do we know what lurks in the murky morasses created by so much dumping into once pristine waters. Anyway, just a mention as a possible problem at least in some areas.

I think it is great you are growing your own garden. I think doing whatever we can to get better is wonderful. Certainly eating as fresh as possible is a terrific idea IMHO.

I hope all goes well with you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)