CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey, here I am :)

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
monique_1 Views: 1,286
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 881,291

Hey, here I am :)

I havent had so much time to visit the forum it's pretty stressfull around here. And the critters are growing, I have ordered the UZ and I will grill them. They really grow and mutliply fast these monsters.
I had a horrid BM today. Sorry to talk about BMs and not more interesting things, but this is one of the rare time this happens. I saw worms! They were long, thin beige noodle like creatures wrapped around each other and the crap and some of them had egg sacks attached to them. The "sacks" were beige/kidney shaped rock hard small balls. I remember that I during my HUmaworm treatment only got out tons of these hard sesame resembling balls, but now I got them and whatever they were attached too.
Imagine how many nutrients they steal from me to form these balls and to keep themself alive and hydrated!! They were extremely flexible, like chewing gum, nothing would break them apart.

And talk about coincidence, this BM was actually to be saved and put in a plastic tube and to be sent to the Doc for identification. My mom and I were given three plastic tubes each to collect BM samples and give to the lab to analyze.
Mom has already got her results, they found something, she does not remember what but they said: "but it is a friendly parasites, it's good for you, but we can give you prescription meds for it if you want to"

So Im gonna leave mine now, and I hit the jackpot on the first sample.
But, as we all know, they wont identify it, they will say that it is "food" or stool-matter. But atleast I know what it is.

Newport:
By the way, MSM seem to interrupt my Lugol absorption. I took 20 drops straight and had no reaction. The MSM has a tendency to put a coat on my intestines and protect them,I can eat a bucket of chili peppers and get no reaction if I manage to eat MSM a few days in advance.
When I was off the MSM only a few drops would be enough and I would get a itchy skin (detox) shortly after ingesting the lugols, specially after drinking concentrated lemon juice.
But I need the MSM or my toxins are not broken down by the liver and I get brain fog. Gosh, what a difficult choice.

Why are your messages deleted?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.113 sec, (2)