CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone curious?

Bythc Views: 2,806
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 881,151

Re: Is anyone curious?

I think you had hit profile and most of my old post will come up, although there was a crash here and three or four months of posts were lost. I find it ineresting that you were working on improving your Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and fibromyalgia, as I was doing the same when this became acute for me. I think the two are related.

As for what I am doing now to get rid of it. Prayer, Vit.C, hydro therapy which includes Epsom Salt baths, at least a third of a large bag in hot bath, I add lavender oil, I scrub my skin with a soft brush once or twice a week, followed by a cold shower. I go swimming in the ocean when possible, I also travel to a salt spring that is two hours away and soak in the spring, this has offered the most relief. I take organic blackstrap mollasses, extra vitimin Bs, A, MSM and drink plenty of water. Gentian voilet works really well on the lesions and rashes, however it is purple. My husband bought me the Becks, Sota pulser, ozonator, however I am still so toxic I couldn't take the detox, could hardly get out of bed. The pulser doubles a CS maker, I have been making my own Colloidal Silver and taking that helps heaps. I drink the ozonated water and use the ozonator to kill any thing that may be on my fruits and vegetables. I had issues with my liver as well, you might find a liver cleanse helpful. Oregon grape root and milk thistle is helpful for the liver. This stuff thrives on sugar, refined flour and stress. I have been on a kidney cleanse, drinking lemon and water and eatting very little a few raw veggies from the garden, I have passed what looked like liver stones while doing this, after doing EFT to myself. Oil pulling is also of great use, I brush my teeth, and inside of my mouth with soap after that. Alot of mine is in my mouth and sinuses, so far it hasn't reach my lungs. The laughter cure. I try not to dwell on it as what you think about happens. I take a few drops of luguls Iodine in a glass of water a few times a week, started with six drops a day, but have cut back now. I started growing some of my own vegetables and herbs, even a small amount of home grown veggies make a big difference in how I feel. The fresh herbs seem alot stronger than the dried ones at the health food store. Aloe Vera inside and out if you can get it. Sorry this is so long, even so I probably missed something. One more I thought of oil, this stuff hates oil, keep your skin well oiled, some of what I use castor bean oil, coconut, hemp and teatree. Tea Tree is highly recomended. That all for now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)