CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone curious?

Views: 2,892
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 880,842

Re: Is anyone curious?

In my childhood, I remember being very interested in microbiology and geology but put aside that microscope until just recently when I started back to school, taking microbiology hoping that I could make a career change into the medical field; that's the extent of it, so my knowledge is very limited and certainly no where near what you know. But I found that I was still fascinated with it and as it turns out, has a newfound meaning for me…I don't know if it was coincidence or not that I took this class and then later found that I needed my own skills and slides for documentation and diagnosis purposes.

So I am eager to learn anything you have to teach me--I am wondering if you work in this field, or is it a hobby out of necessity?

I have not worked with blood samples, so I was wondering, is this a blood born fiber that you found in your own blood or someone else’s? You mentioned that this might be short lived in the blood because of immunity, however I have to wonder how significant this is with someone who has a compromised immune system. Do you think this is where the organism [for lack of a better term] originates? Your comment about, “people who have seen this, have a problem with 'real parasites”…, meaning that anyone who has this fiber infection has probable broken defenses toward other parasites? If that is what you meant, then I think I can give you an affirmative answer on that assumption with regards to myself. I have documented all the different stages of this 'organism', but mainly from external secretions of the skin, ears, etc. from the seed to cocoon, unraveling cocoon, individual fibers, tar-like substance and some stages I am not sure how to describe. But I have also discovered a few other organisms as well which I have identified, but would like this confirmed by a parasitologist or lab. I never thought of parasites coming from one’s skin, however I guess it is probable because tests came back saying I have liver phase I and II detoxification impairment.

Did I read somewhere that you found a parasitologist to work with? I would pay someone to confirm or refute what I have identified and was considering calling that reputable lab out in Arizona. This is so incredulous to me that I only spend a certain amount of time on this and then put it out of my mind so as not to get any more freaked out than I already am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)