CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anyone curious?

Bythc Views: 2,761
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 879,729

Re: Is anyone curious?

Being an RN maybe this information will help. I have all the symtoms of morgellons. I was able to get one positive culture from a walk in, here the rub, they didn't do a sensitivity test on it so nothing they gave me for it worked. They could not get another positive culture on it. I tested positive for pseudomonas oryzihabitans. The fact that I had this was supress, it seems to me by the doctors. No one put it in my file. The walk-in sent me to the Dermo with the orginal copy. I lost that, I went to the walk-in for another copy they gave me a test result, that was taken by the Dermo a week before I went to the walk-in saying normal skin flora. No record of their results. To make a long story short, I was diagnosed with DOP, I am pretty sure. Here is how I found out what I had, I insisted on a MRSA culture, the doc at the walk-in tried to talk me out of it. Telling me my non-healing wound looked liked plumanary plack. The RN took the culture of my leg and the cotton swab went into a test tube with a medium. This is the only culture I had show up anything. I had not been on Antibiotics for a couple of weeks, when I had the culture, and all the other cultures were put in baggies and sent to the lab that way. I think if the sinus were cultured you would have a good shot of finding out. Some morgies have fibers that glow, there is a pseudomonas that does that.

The pseudomonas that I have is sprayed on orange trees, used in growing potatos, and other vegetables, I might have read it was used in cotton growing. There is a contection between pseudomonas and nematodes. The fact is we are being exposed all the time to God know what. I swear I have had the smallest fly, fly up my nose, how many havn't I noticed in the past? The nematode that ate the pseudomonas, that was sprayed by the chem-trail climbs in your foot when you walk outside barefoot to get the paper. You eat a potato all kinds of ways. Clean, clean, clean is my motto and don't go without shoes.

Myself the doctors just made me sicker when they would treat me, so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing because I am doing pretty good.

Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)