CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what mineral could help spring allergies.

ways_of_wisdom Views: 2,344
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,685

Re: what mineral could help spring allergies.

Since you asked for a mineral I cannot let this thread go by without mentioning magnesium.  Also, I want to mention that If by any chance your trigger were Candida, the brewer's yeast would not be good for you.  I personally would not take that much vit. C or maybe even the MSM except for a limited time, for all you know you could be flushing a lot of it and just giving your kidneys an extra chore to do.

However, I really
didn't want to add anything to your already extensive list because I myself have taken so many things I had to try a weekly pill organizers and/or a written  "schedules" so I wouldn't forget the ridiculous amount of stuff I thought I should take.  Most of it did from nothing to little and I've wasted money I really couldn't afford.  So, today I have to agree with Cora.  After I found www.hayhouseradio.com and then bought Louise Hay's books "You Can Heal Your Life" and "You can Heal Your Body" I began having the nagging feeling that anything I took could not work on me (or have just a limited effect) because my real problems have been emotional and, particularly, how irritated I've felt living with my "kids".   I also mentioned in another post Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz, a real M.D. turned intuitive healer and she says something to the effect that when we don't feel "safe" in the world we tend to have more allergies.  She is convinced we can conquer allergies by paying attention to the messages our intuition is trying to give us through our bodies.

So, while I have not given up on external healing modalities I know my progress is probably only be equivalent to what's happening "inside", maybe the same thing is going on with you...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)