CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what mineral could help spring allergies.

San2006 Views: 2,324
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,971

Re: what mineral could help spring allergies.

Hi Trapper:

I would love to go upto 15-16 drops a day. But the diarrhea beats me up. I have to be very cautios with Iodine. I never got front lobal headaches/ dark urine. But I did get DIARRHEA. And I was completely run down. Constipation is bad but diarrhea is no fun either. And hence I am doing 2 drops of Lugols. I know its a conservative dose. But I am playing it safe. I also do foot painting.

The need for Anti-oxidants is extremely imp in Iodine protocol. Iodine is oxidative and will create a lot of free radicals. Those free-radicals must b neutralized using anti-oxidants ( Vitamin C (sodium Ascorbate) and Selenium). Just adding lots of Vitamin C cleared a lot of my acne in forehead  plus regulated my bowels. So I am pretty impressed with Vitamin C.

I have not yet been able to  add Selenium. But I will do so very soon.....

All the best to you. As long as u are not having any detox symptoms from Iodine protocol, u dont need to worry abt anti-oxidants. Looks like u got tons of anti-oxidants already.

cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)